[Linux-cluster] Re: Still having GFS2 mount hang

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 06:40:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 15:08 -0400, William A. (Andy) Adamson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Fabio M. Di Nitto<fdinitto at redhat.com> wrote:

> >> I did some checking, and unfortunately 2.99.12 is the newest version we've
> >> packaged for either f10 or f11.  It has something to do with the corosync
> >> api's changing too rapidly, and the trouble with patching and rebuilding all
> >> the packages that depend on it because they are using various versions of the
> >> api... the hope is it will all be better when a stable corosync 1.0 release
> >> happens.
> >>
> >> In the mean time, Fabio was kind enough to make a set of srpms of all the
> >> latest versions, http://fabbione.fedorapeople.org/srpm/ I just built and
> >> installed corosync, openais and cluster srpms from there on my fedora 10
> >> machine.  Started the cluster and mounted gfs with the result.

Same URL:

cluster-3.0.0-17.rc2.fc12.src.rpm
corosync-0.97-1.svn2233.fc12.src.rpm
fence-agents-3.0.0-11.rc2.fc12.src.rpm
lvm2-2.02.47-2.fc12.src.rpm
openais-0.96-1.svn1951.fc12.src.rpm
resource-agents-3.0.0-9.rc2.fc12.src.rpm

I think vs the previous run, there is only a major update (important!)
for corosync and cluster. The other packages should be unchanged.

Fabio