[Linux-cluster] GFS2 locking issues

Dennis B. Hopp dhopp at coreps.com
Mon Jun 15 20:09:01 UTC 2009

That didn't work, but I changed it to:

         <dlm plock_ownership="1" plock_rate_limit="0"/>

And I'm getting different results, but still not good performance.
Running ping_pong on one node

[root at sc2 ~]# ./ping_ping /mnt/backup/test.dat 4
     5870 locks/sec

I think that should be much higher, but as soon as I start it on
another node it drops to 97 locks/sec

Any other ideas?

--Dennis