[Linux-cluster] Will redhat release the srpms of cluster suite for rhel-4.8 to the public???

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Sun Jun 21 05:43:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 23:02 -0400, Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes wrote:
> Hi, just wondering if redhat will release the srpms for the cluster
> suite updated for rhel-4.8???, I have been looking for it in redhat
> ftp site, but can not find it.
> Any ideas??

If you can't find the srpm, you can always use git to get the code.

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/cluster.git?p=cluster.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/RHEL48

the code is public, no secrets patches or anything like that :)

I don't exclude the possibility that the srpm has not been released, but
if so, it's probably purely a mistake.

I am CC'ing Chris that can investigate where it is.

Fabio