[Linux-cluster] erk, cant add journals
brettcave at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:03:37 UTC 2009
Can add journals. This is the process I have gone through:
1) Allocate additional space to Vdisk (/dev/sdc +5gb)
2) /dev/sdc has 1 partition. Delete and re-create it. Now bigger, but with
3) Restart all servers without cman or gfs services in startup
4) all servers now see /dev/sdc1 with the new size
5) start up cman, qdiskd and gfs services
6) run gfs_jadd
still getting an error about not enough space. Do I need to run another gfs_
util prior to step 6 or 5 above?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-cluster