[Linux-cluster] Update cluster.conf in Fedora 10

dougbunger at yahoo.com dougbunger at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 14:05:38 UTC 2009

All nodes are up to date, booted this within the last 24 hours.

The behavior of ccs_tool seems to have changed at some point between 5.3 (FC6/7-ish?) and F10:
  # cp /etc/cluster/cluster.conf /tmp
  # vi /tmp/cluster.conf
  # ccs_tool update /tmp/cluster.conf
  Unknown command, update
  Try 'ccs_tool help' for help
The man page still describes the update function.

To your point about not editing, I'm there seem to be other differences, as system-config-cluster will not present the Mgmt Tab nor enable the "Send To Cluster" button, which works on my production RHEL cluster.  Unfortunately, the F10 works well enough, as long as I'm willing to reboot the entire cluster anytime I need to make a change.