[Linux-cluster] libmagic.so.1 download

Graeme Hodgens ghodgens at inpses.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 14:54:14 UTC 2009

I need to download a copy of the libmagic.so.1 package to complete my
cluster configuration.

Can anyone point me to a suitable download site; I can't find it on RHN?

Thanks

Graeme

Graeme Hodgens

INPS

Tel: 01382 561010

Fax: 01382 562816

Direct Dial: 01382 564311

Registered Address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8
3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Web site at www.inps.co.uk <http://www.inps.co.uk/>

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of In
Practice Systems Limited or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact is.helpdesk at inps.co.uk