[Linux-cluster] CS5 : limit for number of nodes in cluster

Jeff Sturm jeff.sturm at eprize.com
Fri Mar 13 13:08:26 UTC 2009

16 nodes here (CentOS 5.2).  No problems relating to cluster size.

Invest in your network--you won't regret it.  We've repeatedly found
RHCS is only as good as the network connecting it.  We currently have
Juniper EX-series switches connected to multiple interfaces on each
node.  The physical interfaces are bonded in active-passive mode.  We're
considering active-active (LACP).  What have others done?

-Jeff