[Linux-cluster] action status doesn't works with rhel 5.3?

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:24:22 UTC 2009

Hi all,

  i have setup a cluster with two nodes and I need to modify when the service's
status is checked. To do this I have put this on cluster.conf:

<service autostart="1" domain="FullCluster3" name="mta-svc" recovery="relocate">
        <ip ref="172.25.65.9">
              <script ref="postfix-cluster">
                     <action name="status" interval="600s" timeout="0"/>
              </script>
        </ip>
</service>

  But status service is checked every 30 seconds ... What am I doing wrong??

  Many thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com