[Linux-cluster] service failover

Ian Hayes cthulhucalling at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:15:43 UTC 2009

/var/log/messages

Message from clurgmgrd will say "<notice> Service service:servicename
started"

There will be a bunch of message prior to that announcing that the cluster
is in trouble, it is fencing the downed node, and that a node is taking over
the service. The service will go throught he normal startup messages. The
final message will be the one that says that the service is started.