[Linux-cluster] all nodes halt when one lose connection

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Thu May 21 14:57:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

these are the logs I get:

In node1:

May 21 11:33:44 NODE1 fenced[3840]: NODE2 not a cluster member after 5 sec
post_fail_delay
May 21 11:33:44 NODE1 fenced[3840]: fencing node "NODE2"
May 21 11:33:44 NODE1 shutdown[5448]: shutting down for system halt

in node2:

May 21 11:33:45 NODE2 fenced[3843]: NODE1 not a cluster member after 5 sec
post_fail_delay
May 21 11:33:45 NODE2 fenced[3843]: fencing node "NODE1"
May 21 11:33:45 NODE2 shutdown[5923]: shutting down for system halt

what I don´t know is way they lose the connection with the cluster, they are
still connected (I only unplug a cable from the service network)

Thanks,

ESG