[Linux-cluster] Problem Regarding Cluster Setup

Tanay Ganguly tanay.ganguly at patni.com
Thu May 28 13:49:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am having problem in doing Cluster setup in IA64 machine.

I have connected two nodes.

I have performed the same setup in IA32 Machine and it worked perfectly.

But in IA64 I am receiving the following error message.

# Receiving message have invalid digest...ignoring

# Invalid Packet data.

# The token was lost in the commit state.

# Enter gather state.

I will be thankful if you all can provide me a solution and necessary
changes which I have to make.

Thanks & Regards

Tanay Ganguly

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin at patni.com and delete this mail.