[Linux-cluster] mount.gfs2 hangs on cluster-3.0.3

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 07:37:47 UTC 2009

>>> 1256941054 /cluster/gfs_controld/@plock_ownership is 1
>>> 1256941054 /cluster/gfs_controld/@plock_rate_limit is 0
>>> 1256941054 logging mode 3 syslog f 160 p 6 logfile p 6
>>> /var/log/cluster/gfs_controld.log
>>> 1256941054 group_mode 3 compat 0
>>>

>> Can you please provide your cluster.conf and setup information please?
>>
>> If you add:
>>
>> <cluster..>
>>  <logging debug="on"/>
>> [other bits of the config here]
>>

>> can you please tar /var/log/cluster/* and send it to us?
>>
>> Best would be to track everything in a bugzilla.
>>
>> Fabio
>>

> Hi. thank you for your help.
>
> attached are all the informations requested.
> should I open a bug? I assumed that I have a issue and not a bug in the
> software

It would be better if you could file a bug. Can you also attach the logs
from all the other nodes?

We need to get the picture of the whole cluster to understand what is
going on.

Fabio