[Linux-cluster] pacemaker + corosync + clvmd?

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Wed Nov 4 16:50:12 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm trying to integrate clvmd to pacemaker+corosync cluster.
Corosync service starts nicely starting pacemaker, but trying to
start clvmd with corosync as cluster manager ends up with
"Can't initialise cluster interface" error
and
"Unable to create lockspace for CLVM: Transport endpoint is not connected"
appearing in syslog.
strace shows that clvmd tries to open /dev/misc/dlm-control,
but certainly nothing is connected to it. I wasn't successfull in running
cman either (and I'd actually like to avoid that and use only corosync).
Has anybody got this combination running? Could somebody advise me?
thanks a lot in advance.
with best regards
nikola ciprich

--