[Linux-cluster] pacemaker + corosync + clvmd?

Nikola Ciprich extmaillist at linuxbox.cz
Thu Nov 5 08:35:33 UTC 2009

Hello Christine,
well, I don't have problem with using DLM + corosync, but how do I
do that? I haven't found any documentation, and just loading dlm
module prior to starting corosync didn't help...
Is there some special configuration needed for corosync
to start dlm?
thanks a lot for Your reply!
cheers
nik

> Hiya
>
> It sounds like you haven't started the DLM. the 'corosync' module for
> clvmd uses corosync for communications and the kernel DLM for locking.
>
> If you don't want to use DLM, then you need to load the openais modules
> for corosync and choose openais as the module for clvmd. It will then
> use Lck as the lock manager.
>
> Chrissie

Nikola CIPRICH
LinuxBox.cz, s.r.o.