[Linux-cluster] What about mdadm resource script on rgmanager?

Lon H. Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 18:15:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 00:37 +0100, brem belguebli wrote:
> Not "yet"
>
> I don't even know if they had a glance at it

I looked at it ... but it got pushed out of my head later.  I'm
sorry. :(

It should be possible to add, but I think 3.0.6 is as early as we'll see
it.

If I read it right, it functions a lot the LVM agent - assemble on one
host at a time.  This should be fine.

Some minor changes will need to be made to fix tmpfile annoyances
( $(mktemp -f /tmp/foo.XXXXX) instead of /tmp/foo.$$ ) and we need to
tag one of the attributes as 'primary' (probably raidconf) in the
metadata, but otherwise it looks good.

Marek should also look at it as well if he hasn't yet.

-- Lon