[Linux-cluster] Home-brew SAN/iSCSI

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:49:00 UTC 2009

Check this (https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2009-October/msg00037.html)
out, my comments. No underlying GFS or other clustered FS

This is a test cluster but works fine.

The only missing thing, in comparison to an ESX/HyperV thing is the
management GUI (VCENTER or SCVMM), forcing you to command line pilot
your VM's.

Virt-manager or any libvirt tool (convirture, ovirt...) not being RH
cluster aware, and I got allergic to  conga  .....

;-)