[Linux-cluster] using NFS as a shared storage for RHCS

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:35:34 UTC 2009

Jeff Sturm wrote:
> [...]

I need to install three basic services on this cluster: a corporative proxy (squid),
MTA outbound server (postfix) and a dns slave service. My problem is that I can't
use noatime,nodiratime flags if i use GFS/GFS2 to deploy these services because all
needs this flags activated ... and I don't want to use external software like ocfs2 ...

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com