[Linux-cluster] RE: Cluster online reconfiguration

Johnson, Eric Eric.Johnson at mtsallstream.com
Thu Oct 15 17:04:09 UTC 2009

Answering my own question:

I got some down-time to test this, and it DOES attempt to unmount and
remount the file systems when you change the "force_fsck" parameter.

Eric

change >the force_fsck option from 1 to 0, but I'm not sure if this will
trigger an >unmount/remount of the file systems, which I definitely
don't want >happening.