[Linux-cluster] High availability mail server

Samer ITS samer.murad at its.ws
Mon Oct 26 06:29:11 UTC 2009

Dear Madi,

I have 2 years of working with sun cluster 3.x

So the concept is there, so I want to know how linux clustering is work for
mail system
Because I still planning for the project.

The cluster is needed for Performance & high availability.

So I need your advice in the planning & the best requirement for best
performance (such servers)
Already I have SAN storage (EMC Clariion - CX300)

But I didn't buy the server until now but may it will be HP servers.

Many thanks in advance.