[Linux-cluster] Question about "ccs_tool update"

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 15:22:22 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 11:16 -0400, Ryan McCabe wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 03:47:11PM +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> > > because I just tried :
> > > [root at oberon3 ~]# ccs_sync help
> > > Unable to parse /etc/cluster/cluster.conf: No such file or directory
> > > Does that mean that ccs_sync does not take in account the
> > > /etc/sysconfig/cman file ?
> >
> > I have CC'ed Ryan that wrote ccs_sync. I really have no idea as I do scp
> > manually my cluster.conf around.
>
> Hi,
>
> It doesn't take /etc/sysconfig/cman into account currently. Could you
> please open a bz ticket about this, and I'll try to get it fixed as soon
> as possible.

Ryan, it needs to take into account COROSYNC_CLUSTER_CONFIG_FILE env var
either from the running environment or loaded via
either /etc/sysconfig/cluster or /etc/sysconfig/cman for rpm based
distros and /etc/default/cluster or /etc/default/cman on deb based
distros.

cman is always preferred over cluster.

Fabio