[Linux-cluster] openais issue

Arwin L Tugade arwin.tugade at csun.edu
Fri Sep 18 15:46:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

Well I had the exact same problem a couple weeks ago.  Keep in mind that my nodes authenticate against ldap.  Starting at version cman-2.0.98-1.el5_3.4,  the user "ais" would be created locally as uidnumber 39 and gidnumber 39 but on my installation that would never succeed because we have a uid in ldap called "ais", revealed in the secure log.  It's probably a fat chance you have the same problem I did, but it's worth a check, do you have a "ais" user in /etc/passwd?

Arwin