[Linux-cluster] RHCS TestCluster with ScientificLinux 5.2

Rainer Schwierz R.Schwierz at physik.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 21 12:35:56 UTC 2009

Hello Lon,

could you please go a little bit more in detail?.
Each NFS filesystem has been exported only once, that means e.g. when I
have activated service_nfs_home, service_nfs_home_fast was not active.
In all the tests IPtables on both servers has been stopped and all TCP
and UDP traffic on the clients to and from the server's real IP and the
servers service IPs have been accepted. I also see no significant
difference to the document
"The Red Hat Cluster Suite NFS Cookbook" by Bob Peterson.

Thanks in advance & Cheers, Rainer