[Linux-cluster] How to restart one resouce in cluster manually but not detected by cluster

Moralejo, Alfredo alfredo.moralejo at roche.com
Wed Apr 7 16:16:06 UTC 2010

I think rg_test command can be used to start/stop a specific resource without affecting the entire service. i.e.:

rg_test test /etc/cluster/cluster.conf start fs export

will start the resource of type fs named export. Note that although command is "test" it actually starts the resource.

Additionaly the freeze option is very usefull to avoid undesirable behaviors when playing with services and resources.

Regards,

Alfredo