[Linux-cluster] Configuration httpd service in linux cluster

Srija swap_project at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 21:57:10 UTC 2010

 Hi,

 I am trying to configure  httpd service  in my 3 nodes cluster environment. (RHEL5.4 86_64). I am new to the cluster configuration.

 I have  followed the document as follows:
 http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/linux_system_administration/redhat_cluster_configuration_and_management/s1-apache-inshttpd.html

But somehow it is not working. The node i am assiging is getting fenced.
Sometimes the sever getting hung at the starting of  clvmd.

For this configuration I have kept  my data in a lvm partition , and
this  partition I am using as the httpd  content .

Also I am not understanding which IP i will assign for this service.

I configured  first with  public ip of the server,  it did not work.
Then i configured with the private IP, it did not work too.

If anybody guides  me with a documentation which I can understand and follow, it will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.