[Linux-cluster] fence_ilo halt instead reboot

Georgi Stanojevski glisha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 21:34:32 UTC 2010

> In my situation I prefer to allways reboot because the machines are not
> accesible to me. Now I have a machine halted and I´m waiting for a person to
> push the power button.

Don't need to wait for someone to push the button. You do have access
(poweron/poweroff) from the ILO from the node that actually fenced the
device, so you can power it back on your self.

alive node# fence_ilo -a 192.168.1.2 -l Administrator -p xxx -o on

Or if that doesn't work, open firefox on the alive node and access
https://192.168.2.1 (the halted systems ilo).

--
Glisha