[Linux-cluster] forcefully taking over a service from another node, kdump

My LinuxHAList mylinuxhalist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:11:26 UTC 2010

HI Keisuke,

Thanks for the input and ideas.
It would be nice to have the features incorporated into "standard" distros.

It seems that your solution will obviate the needs for kdump_pre script and
kdump_post script.
My initial reaction is to use kdump_pre scripts and post scripts to
broadcast out which node is kdumping and when they are finished kdump'ing.

More things to consider...

Thanks

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:05 AM, Keisuke MORI
<keisuke.mori+ha at gmail.com<keisuke.mori%2Bha at gmail.com>