[Linux-cluster] GFS in cluster

Srija swap_project at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 13:42:01 UTC 2010

Thanks Paras  and Steve.

Yes the document you have mentioned , I already gone through it.
I experiented  on cluster  the httpd service and few other serverices.
And now , I am trying to build a GFS filesystem on which I will build the
xen guests. This file system is connected to three nodes. So my question was...

Anyway I am following whatever you both suggested and proceeding furter.

Thanks again.