[Linux-cluster] RHCS separate datacenter

Laszlo Beres laszlo at beres.me
Thu Aug 12 13:10:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Marchezetti Macedo, Ana Cristina
<anacristina.macedo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have heard that RHCS has not been designed for use across separate
> locations but I didn't find any red hat statment about it? Is it
> supported by Red Hat?

IMHO as long as you can ensure all RHCS requirements between different
geographical locations, it should not be a problem. But that's true,
there is no definitive support for SRDF or other storage replication,
as it exists in Sun Cluster for instance.

--
László Béres            Unix system engineer
http://www.google.com/profiles/beres.laszlo