[Linux-cluster] cluster and xen bridge issue

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 22:24:21 UTC 2010

Thanks Jeff for the reply. It looks like bridge created by xen
network-script is somewhat different comparing to bridge created using
ifcfg-* (Referring to http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/tag/full-bridge/)

Wondering why the network-script works (assuming no interference to cman)
when executed as root after login and doesnot work when used with
xend-config. Might be a question to the xen users .

Thanks
Paras.