[Linux-cluster] How do I get reiserfs and xfs filesystem options in system-config-cluster ?

jayesh.shinde jayesh.shinde at netcore.co.in
Wed Dec 22 04:53:17 UTC 2010

Hello ,

I am configuring redhat cluster suite with RHEL 5.4 , 32 bit architecture

I am using the *system-config-cluster* tool for configuring , I have my
one SAN partition with *reiserfs* and *xfs*  filesystem.

While configuring the resources , In *file system *option I am only
getting only *"ext2" and "ext3"* in drop down.

How do I get reiserfs and xfs  filesystem options in drop down ?
Is there any updated package for this or do i need to edit the
cluster.conf file manually ?

Regards
Jayesh Shinde