[Linux-cluster] New cluster : installing...

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Wed Dec 22 19:38:08 UTC 2010

Hi !

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been playing with the cluster suite and
RHEL 6 beta 2, that was availaible.

Now, I got a 30 day demo of RHEL 6 to begin the re-installation from scratch
for ou soon to be production cluster. With the beta, I had a deamon running,
that was clvmd for the cluster logical volume manager daemon. This package
doesn't seem to exist anymore.

The package lvm2-cluster is on the installation DVD, but I can't seem to
install it via yum. I did enabled the High Availability channel to our
servers, but it's not in there. I can't seem to find in wich software
channel it's located.

Can anyone tell me ?