[Linux-cluster] IP Resource behavior with Red Hat Cluster

Parvez Shaikh parvez.h.shaikh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 16:46:39 UTC 2010

Hi Jakov

Thank you for your response. My two hosts have multiple network
interfaces or ethernet cards. I understood from your email, that the
IP corresponding to "cluster node name" for both hosts, should be in
the same subnet before a cluster could bring virtual IP up. I will
reconfirm if these are in same subnets.

Gratefully yours,
Parvez