[Linux-cluster] gfs2_grow does not work

Abhijith Das adas at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 22:27:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

>From the following message, it looks like the gfs2meta mount routine is not able to locate the gfs2 mountpoint.
"Dec 31 15:04:56 wplccdlvm446 kernel: GFS2: gfs2 mount does not exist"
Can you confirm that /proc/mounts and /etc/mtab all agree on the mounted gfs2 at /gfs?
Also, can you run gfs2_grow under strace so that we can see what arguments gfs2_grow passes to the mount() system call when it tries to mount the gfs2meta filesystem?

Thanks!
--Abhi