[Linux-cluster] fence_ipmilan

jose nuno neto jose.neto at liber4e.com
Fri Jan 15 14:53:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to set up fencing with ipmi on 2node cluster.
I have ipmi working fine and I can issue shutdown/reboot commands through
ipmitool, but when I use fence_ipmilan the command is executed but
fence_ipmilan keeps waiting for aknowledge ( I guess ) and closes with
error.
Then fenced daemon keeps trying to fence again.

Is there a way to prevent this? What is fenced_ipmilan expecting from the
machine it has been shutdown?

Much Thanks
Jose

believed to be clean.