[Linux-cluster] Red Hat two node cluster to setup Oracle 11

Muhammad Ammad Shah mammadshah at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:16:00 UTC 2010

HI,

I want to install oracle 11 on RHEL 5.3, following are hardware details.

HP-DL 580  (2 Nodes)
HP-Storage ( 4.5TB=DB storage, 100MB=Quorum Disk)

Need help to setup Oracle RHEL cluster. i have performed the following steps.

gfs_mkfs -p lock_dlm -t alpha:mydata1 -j 8 /dev/vg01/lvol0
mkqdisk -c /dev/vg01/lvol1  -l db_qdisk

I want to know, Parameter to define in "system-config-cluster" for "quorum disk" and for "oracle "

Thanks,
Muhammad Ammad Shah