[Linux-cluster] GFS continue to reboot nodes

rajatjpatel rajatjpatel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:17:44 UTC 2010

This happens because one node of the cluster has two interfaces on the same
network segment with an IP in the same subnet. This node sends out cluster
messages by the wrong source IP instead of the IP defined in the
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf.

To solve the issue, just need shutdown the IP that is not defined in
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf.

Regards,

Rajat J Patel
D 803 Royal Classic