[Linux-cluster] Fedora 13 Clustering

Virginian virginian at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 20:43:00 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've played around with Red Hat Cluster Suite on Centos 5 and found plenty of information on how to install and configure the cluster and nodes. I have been trawling Google and other search engines trying to find accurate instructions for running Cluster Suite on Fedora 13. So far I have pretty much drawn a blank. What I am looking for is instructions on how to configure a 2 node cluster with iSCSI shared storage for GFS2, the aim being to run virtualised Linux guests under KVM and have the ability to migrate the guests from one node to the other in the event of a node failure. From what I have read, what I understood to be RHCS in RHEL 5 / Centos 5 has changed quite significantly. It looks like openais / corosync are new components and ccs has largely disappeared. If I could find some information on how to configure corosync, openais, amf etc. to achieve a fairly simple 2 node cluster as described I think I would be ok. I've tried googling for this under Fedora 13 but so far drawn a blank. Has anybody else set up a cluster similar to the above under Fedora 13?

Regards

John