[Linux-cluster] The purpose of /usr/lib64/stonith/plugins/external

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Sun Jul 11 05:08:38 UTC 2010

Hi all,

   I've got a home-grown fence device I am trying to add support for
Fedora 13 (specifically, corosync 1.2.3, cluster-glue 1.0.2 et. al.).

   Under CentOS, I wrote an agent and placed it in /usr/sbin/ and that
worked fine. Now though, there is the
/usr/lib64/stonith/plugins/external/ directory which seems to also be
used. I noticed this when I used 'stonith -L'.

   I'm still getting familiar with the changes to the cluster stack, so
I apologize if this has been asked before. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:         linux at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com