[Linux-cluster] Quorum

mogruith mogruith at free.fr
Fri Mar 5 23:15:58 UTC 2010

Hi all

Hi Brem and thanks for your answer.

When I moved manually my service, it work then I thought my quorum was
used. But it seems not in fact. Even if the case "has quorate" was
checked in system-config-cluster.

I have a special vlan dedicated for a heartbeat link between my two
nodes.

In fact, I have three vlan for my cluster, one for production
(192.168.104.), one for admin (192.168.50.) and the last one for the
heartbeat (192.168.30)(network only dedicated for my nodes). But you