[Linux-cluster] Antwort: Re: clvmd does not create vgs

Michael st0rm2oo3 at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 9 07:40:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

vgchange -ay didnt help. Here is the output from pvs on both nodes

[root at node1 ~]# pvs
  PV                      VG              Fmt  Attr PSize   PFree
  /dev/VolGroup00/storage storage_cluster lvm2 a-     1,14T 1,14T
  /dev/sda2               VolGroup00      lvm2 a-   557,62G    0
  /dev/sdb1               VolGroup00      lvm2 a-     1,09T    0

[root at node2 ~]# pvs
  PV                      VG         Fmt  Attr PSize   PFree
  /dev/VolGroup00/storage            lvm2 --     1,14T 1,14T
  /dev/sda2               VolGroup00 lvm2 a-   557,62G    0
  /dev/sdb1               VolGroup00 lvm2 a-     1,09T    0

/dev/VolGroup00/storage is my drdb device. I created it on different vg.