[Linux-cluster] errors with GFS2 and DRBD. Please help..

Bob Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 17:59:47 UTC 2010

----- "Koustubha Kale" <koustubha_kale at yahoo.com> wrote:
| This is what I get on every run one one of the LV's i.e. Stu LV. On
| the other LV i.e. Fac, this new fsck_gfs2 did a bunch of stuff and
| exited normally.

(snip)
| Starting pass4
| Found unlinked inode at 380614 (0x5cec6)
| Unlinked inode has zero size
| Block 380614 (0x5cec6) seems to be free space, but is marked as inode
| in the bitmap.
| The bitmap was fixed.
| Segmentation fault

Hi,

The fsck.gfs2 should not segfault like that; that's a bug.
But now I'm confused.  Does the new fsck.gfs2 segfault as well?
You said it did a bunch of stuff and exited normally.
If the new fsck.gfs2 segfaults, I definitely want to get
more info, possibly your metadata so I can recreate, find and fix
the bug.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems