[Linux-cluster] errors with GFS2 and DRBD. Please help..

Koustubha Kale koustubha_kale at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 11:47:24 UTC 2010

>>Using this new version of fsck.gfs2 I was able to fix a file system
>>restored from the metadata you sent me.

>Hi Bob,
>I am curious as to how this works. The restoremeta options pretty much says it will destroy the data on the device. So how did you go about resoring the file >system with the metadata I sent?

I would like to report that the new fsck.gfs2 completed the task on both Stu and Fac LV's without segfaulting.

I have mounted both drives and am keeping my fingers crossed so as to the original problem of gfs2 withdrawing. Will know in a day or two. Will report on same..

With warm regards
Koustubha Kale