[Linux-cluster] Info about fence_virsh

Leo Pleiman lpleiman at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 18:25:19 UTC 2010

>From the 5.4 realease notes:

The fence_virsh fence agent is provided in this release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux as a Technology Preview. fence_virsh provides the ability for one guest (running as a domU) to fence another using the libvirt protocol. However, as fence_virsh is not integrated with cluster-suite it is not supported as a fence agent in that environment.

Leo J Pleiman
Senior Consultant, PM
Red Hat Consulting Services
410.688.3873

"Red Hat Ranked as #1 Software Vendor for Fifth Time in CIO Insight Study"