[Linux-cluster] oracledb.sh

jose nuno neto jose.neto at liber4e.com
Thu Mar 18 17:14:04 UTC 2010

Hellos

I'm setting up oracle has a failover service ( not RAC ) on rhcs
Set up seems ok, I can switch from one node to the other
But now I'm simulating failures and the /user/share/cluster/oracledb.sh
detects the fail but keeps trying to restart the service on the same node.

To simulate fail e kill pmon and removed a conf file initSID.ora

Dont have any special options for restarting service:

<service autostart="0" domain="scapa_failover_domain" exclusive="0"
name="scapa" recovery="relocate">

How can I set it so It'll fail and relocate to the other node?

Thanks
Jose

believed to be clean.