[Linux-cluster] Action status doesn't works on Rhel5.4??

שלום קלמר sklemer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:51:29 UTC 2010

Hi.

I think that if you want to overwrite the shells interval you need to add
"depth":

 Customizing Actions with Multiple Depths

Some agents implement multiple monitoring or status depths with different
timeouts in order to perform different levels of checking. For example, a
'0' depth for the status check of an IP address may be a simple existence
check, a '10' depth might include ethernet link checking, and a '20' depth
may include pinging an upstream router.

If you wish, you may override all depths of a given action by using an
asterisk as the depth in cluster.conf. For example:

<ip ... >
  <action name="status" depth="*" interval="30" />
</ip>

Note that doing this causes only the *highest* or *most invasive* checks to
be performed.