[Linux-cluster] Cron Jobs

Jankowski, Chris Chris.Jankowski at hp.com
Tue Mar 30 22:12:53 UTC 2010

A few ideas.

1.
What about replacing the directory containing the cron job descriptions in /var with a symbolic link to a directory on the sahred filesystem.

2.
You application service start/stop script may modify the cron job description files.  This is more complex, as it has to deal with remote nodes that may be down.

Regards,

Chris Jankowski