[Linux-cluster] cman not looking at all valid interfaces

Celso K. Webber celsowebber at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 02:50:42 UTC 2010

Hi Simmons,

While we wait for your configuration, please check if you did use a fully qulified domainname in cluster.conf. I had problems with that in the days of RHEL 5.0 and 5.1, so nowadays I always setup my cluster.conf using names like "nodeX.localdomain" and map these names to the IP addresses of my heartbeat network.

Please try this and tell us if it works, ok?

Regards, Celso.