[Linux-cluster] is there a master rgmanager ?

Jakov Sosic jakov.sosic at srce.hr
Sat May 8 09:18:45 UTC 2010

On 05/08/2010 04:53 AM, Celso K. Webber wrote:
> Hi, I have a similar question to the master qdiskd daemon: how can I say
> which node has the qdisk master role?
>
> Today I go to the logs of each node and find out which one has the mos
> recent message "assuming master role" message.
>
> Thank you.

Just add a "status_file" to your <quorumd> section:

# cat /etc/cluster/cluster.conf | egrep "var.run.cluster"
	<quorumd interval="2" tko="10" votes="2" label="c00-qdisk"
status_file="/var/run/cluster/qdisk" stop_cman="1"/>

# cat /var/run/cluster/qdisk
Time Stamp: Sat May  8 11:17:00 2010
Node ID: 1
Score: 1/1 (Minimum required = 1)
Current state: Master
Initializing Set: { }
Visible Set: { 1 2 3 }
Master Node ID: 1
Quorate Set: { 1 2 3 }

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |