[Linux-cluster] pull plug on node, service never relocates

Alfredo Moralejo amoralej at redhat.com
Wed May 19 19:42:00 UTC 2010

What is the state of service that was running in the node after pulling
the power cables? stopped, failed?

Set rgmanager in verbose mode with </rm log_level/="7"
log_facility="local4">

Regards

Alfredo

On 05/19/2010 07:08 PM, Dusty wrote:
> In the interest of trouble-shooting I've taken all the failover
> domains out of the configuration.
>
> This resulted in no change:
>
> Service on a failed node does not relocate until the failed node reboots.
>
> To reiterate: Similar cluster configuration on similar hardware worked
> perfectly on RHEL5U3.

Alfredo Moralejo
Red Hat - Senior consultant

Office: +34 914148838
Cell: +34 607909535
Email: alfredo.moralejo at redhat.com

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain
Dirección Registrada: Red Hat S.L., C/ Velazquez 63, Madrid 28001, Spain
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid -- C.I.F. B82657941