[Linux-cluster] pull plug on node, service never relocates

Dustin Henry Offutt dhoffutt at gmail.com
Fri May 21 22:25:49 UTC 2010

Have the cluster properly relocating services immediately upon simulated
node failure now.

Removed this from the failover domain configs: nofailback="1"

Somehow this option, even after rebooting the entire cluster, was keeping
services from relocating until a failed node rejoined the domain - unless
there were two spare nodes available.